Saturday, April 26, 2014

Exhibition season 2014



During the next month I'm hoping to tell you about some of the group exhibitions that my work is currently showcased in. One of them, which I'm extremely proud to be part of, is "Playing at the Design Museum Holon". As it said in museum's website: "Realms of imagination designed by Israeli illustrators and planners – a look into contemporary children's books, and beyond to the playgrounds that have disappeared"

One of the coolest parts is that 24 children's book illustrators were chosen and I had the exceptional opportunity to showcase my work in the same space with many great talents and my college professors among them. You can read more about the process and the insights of each illustrator here.
Here are some photos from the opening. Cheers!